-
May 18th, 2006, 11:54 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Re: Interesting Coalfield article(Not Online)
??? I think I missed your point? Did you have one?
-
May 17th, 2006, 03:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Interesting Coalfield article(Not Online)
[ QUOTE ]
I do not think Tuition will ever be charged to students in any non-city school in our area if it were to happen in Wise Co. Castlewood would become a much larger school, Ervinton would pick up several students as well....St Paul would probably have to close and PV would see some srinkage.
[/ QUOTE ]
Do you mean Powell Valley High School actually does have a goodly number of out-of-county transfer students - especially after the PV fingerpointers screaming about another school(s)?
SAY IT AIN'T SO! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2006, 07:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Interesting Coalfield article(Not Online)
The 2006 class of SPHS (yes all 28 students) thanks the taxpayers of Wise county for their school.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks